For those who are new to buysellads, Buysellads sell your advertisement space to advertiser in the niche. Though there are few things you need to know before you apply for buysellads.
These are the reasons why Buysellads will reject your blog :
- We are currently focused on the tech / web design / development / freelancer niche. While we do occasionally accept sites outside of this niche, you may be denied if you are not in this niche.
- More than 100k impressions per month (for new sites) .If you (or your team) have a history of creating really nice websites we will accept you.
- Your website must be live, finished, and have fresh content.
- No porn or anything illegal or containing even remotely “questionable” content.
- Site must be in English (sorry, we’re just not able to provide support in other languages right now).
- If you have a ton of untargeted ads on your site already, we’re not going to approve you (you know who you are).
- If you do not have your own domain (i.e. you have a *.blogspot.com url) we will not approve you.
- Getting denied does not mean that we will not approve you at a future date.
- Last, but not least: we’re not trying to be snobby, but we aim to keep the quality of the network high, and if we feel that your site impedes on the perception of the network we will not approve you.
What you need to get approved for buysellads
- Website design : Neat and clean website layout
- Daily updated blog
- Niche : Technology, Twitter, Web designer, Development, WordPress, Freelancer Niche, Web2.0
- No blogspot : If you are a blogspot users, Sorry no luck for you.
At last if you have so many ads placed on your website from other advertisers , chances are very low to get approved. Better you remove some ads or all the ads. visit Buysellads to create your publishers account and submit your website for approval.